§ 418.1350. What are the rules for review of a reconsidered determination or an administrative law judge decision?

You may request a hearing before an OMHA administrative law judge consistent with HHS' regulations at 42 CFR part 405. You may seek further review of the administrative law judge's decision by requesting MAC review and judicial review in accordance with HHS' regulations. For the purpose of your request for an administrative law judge hearing or MAC review, you will be required to provide your consent for us to release your relevant tax return information to OMHA or the MAC for the purposes of adjudicating any appeal of the amount of an income-related adjustment to the Part B premium subsidy and for any judicial review of that appeal.