Logging into SSNVS
To access SSNVS, you must first log in to Business Services Online (BSO):
- Open the BSO Welcome web page.
Select the Log In button on the BSO Welcome web page. This will
open the Log In to Online Services web page.
If your browser does not support 128-bit encryption, an authorization error message will be displayed when you select the Log In link. See the System Requirements section of this handbook for details.
Enter your User Identification Number (User ID) and password.
- If you have received a temporary password in the mail, log in with your User ID and temporary password. You will then need to change your temporary password. When the BSO Change Password web page is displayed, enter the temporary password and then enter your own unique password twice.
- If you registered for BSO with the Employer Reporting Branch (ERB) personnel by telephone, but have not yet selected your password, select the Complete Your Phone Registration link from the Business Services Online Login web page. This will open the BSO Registration web page. For more information, see the Complete Your Phone Registration section of this handbook.
- Select the I have read & agree to these terms checkbox to indicate that you have read the user certification statement and agree to its contents.
- Select the Log In button from the Log In to BSO web page. This will open the BSO Main Menu web page. The BSO Main Menu web page is your point of entry for SSNVS and all other BSO services.
The use of the browser's Back, Forward and Refresh buttons may unintentionally log you out of BSO.
If you forgot your password, please refer to Your BSO Password section of this handbook under Registration.