§ 418.1270. What modified adjusted gross income evidence will we not accept?

We will not accept a correction or amendment of your income tax return without a letter from IRS acknowledging the change. We will also not accept illegible or unsigned copies of income tax returns or attestations or other statements of income unless they are provided under penalty of perjury.