§ 418.2240. Should you notify us if the information you gave us about your modified adjusted gross income for the more recent tax year changes?

We will follow the rules in § 418.1240, except that any references in that section to regulations in subpart B of this part shall be treated as references to the corresponding regulation in this subpart.