§ 418.2255. What kind of evidence of a major life-changing event will you need to support your request for us to use a more recent tax year?

We will follow the rules in § 418.1255, except that any references in that section to regulations in subpart B of this part shall be treated as references to the corresponding regulation in this subpart.