1409.What tax return forms do employers use?

Tax return forms used by employers include:

  1. Form W-2 (Wage and Tax Statement);

  2. Form W-2c (Corrected Wage and Tax Statement);

  3. Form 941 (Employer's QUARTERLY Federal Tax Return);

  4. Form 941-X, (Adjusted Employer's QUARTERLY Federal Tax Return or Claim for Refund)

  5. Form 1040, Schedule H (Household Employment Taxes);

  6. Form 943 (Employer's Annual Tax Return for Agricultural Employees);

  7. Form 943-X, (Adjusted Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return for Agricultural Employees or Claim for Refund)

  8. Form 944 (Employer's ANNUAL Federal Tax Return);

  9. Form 944-X, (Adjusted Employer's ANNUAL Federal Tax Return or Claim for Refund)

  10. Form W-3 (Transmittal of Wage and Tax Statement);

  11. Form W-3C (Transmittal of Corrected Wage and Tax Statement).

Last Revised: Sep. 1, 2009