2719.What if you return to the United States for a visit and decide to live here?

If you return to the United States to visit and later decide to live here and not to return to your home abroad, you will no longer be considered to be residing outside the United States. You will not be entitled to SVB payments for the earlier of the following:

  1. The month after the month in which you decided to live in the United States; or

  2. The month after the first full calendar month you were in the United States.

Last Revised: Apr. 18, 2006