One of our biggest and most important responsibilities to you, the American public, is protecting your investment while continuing to provide world-class service. Preventing and combatting Social Security fraud is something we take very seriously, and we have several tools in place to help us succeed. I am proud to share this web site with you to help get the word out about everything Social Security does to fight fraud.
- Faces and Facts of Disability
- Office of the Inspector General
- Social Security Announces New Fraud Prevention Unit In New York
- Social Security, Office of Inspector General Partner with State of Michigan on Anti-Fraud Unit
- Whistleblower Protection
- Agency Activities to Fight Fraud
- Make sure your Social Security information is correct with a my Social Security account