- Set up an account on www.USAJOBS.gov today.
- Create an automated search on www.USAJOBS.gov.
- Search for Occupation: 0935 Administrative Law Judge.
- Remember your user ID and password for www.USAJOBS.gov and the primary email address used. Your search results will be sent to that email address.
- Be sure to update your Federal Resume and save it to your account on the www.USAJOBS.gov site.
- Several unique searches can be set up based on your own personal preferences.
- IMPORTANT: Your resume must contain information required by the job opportunity announcement. Please review the "How to Apply" section when it is available very carefully.
OPM Application Process
There are several steps in the ALJ application process. Check the Job Announcement on USAJOBs, when available, for exact details. Learn what is necessary for success at each stage.
Federal Agencies recruit the best-in-class ALJ candidates to join an inclusive, dynamic, professional workforce committed to delivering exceptional judicial services to the American people.It is a true call to action of those committed to public service.