Due to COVID-19, you must have a scheduled appointment to enter an office. Only you may enter the facility unless you have made additional arrangements when you scheduled your appointment. Please note that appointments are limited and for dire need situations only.
Effective July 20, 2020, everyone must complete a self-assessment checklist before allowed entry. You will not be permitted to enter if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Cough or sore throat;
- Fever (100.4 degrees or higher);
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
- Muscle pain or body aches;
- New loss of taste or smell; or
- Gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- In the last 14 days, have you:
- Been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Received instructions to monitor for symptoms or self-quarantine?
- Traveled outside the country? or
- Been within 6 feet of a person who was diagnosed with COVID-19?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, or if you feel ill, you will not be allowed to enter. Call the office to reschedule your appointment. If you do not have the phone number, use our Office Locator to find the phone number.
If you can answer NO to both questions, you must wear a face covering over your mouth and nose to enter the facility. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one. If you are unable to wear a face covering, call the office and ask to speak with the manager.
For your safety, Social Security employees are required to follow the same self-assessment checklist and are required to wear a face covering.