All visitors, employees, and guards must review the self-assessment below before allowed to enter. You may not enter the office if your answer to any of these questions is YES. Masks are required for all visitors, employees, and guards.
- Do you have any new or worsening symptoms of COVID-19 including:
- Fever (100.4 degrees or higher);
- Cough or sore throat;
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
- Muscle pain or body aches;
- New loss of taste or smell;
- Congestion or runny nose; or
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Within the last 10 days, have you:
- Had moderate or severe COVID-19 illness (shortness of breath)?
- Within the last 5 days, have you:
- Been diagnosed with COVID-19?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, please do not enter the facility. If you need immediate assistance, please call 1-800-772-1213 or visit www.ssa.gov.
If you answered NO, you must wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
Maintain a distance of 6 feet from SSA employees. Consider physical distancing and avoiding crowding if COVID-19 community levels are medium or high.