AccuWage Online 2016 provides a more user-friendly option for testing wage reports in the current EFW2/EFW2C formats. It eliminates the download compatibility issues many users experience with AccuWage Downloadable. AccuWage Online is accessed by logging on to Business Services Online and going to the Employer Wage Reporting (EWR) application home page. You will need to log in with your BSO account information. AccuWage Online is the fourth tab.
Below are helpful tips about AccuWage Online:
- Please remember to upload and submit your Formatted Wage File after testing it through AccuWage Online.
- Your testing experience will take considerably less time if you zip your file. SSA strongly recommends that all wage reports submitters zip their files before running them through AccuWage Online. For instructions on how to zip your file, please see the FAQ.
- AccuWage Online can test a max file size of 350MB before zipped.
- In order to use AccuWage Online to test wage reports, you must have a valid Business Services Online (BSO) username and password with the employer services profile. For instructions on registering for a BSO username and password, please see the FAQ or Business Services Online.
- The AccuWage Online 2016 Help Guide contains extensive information regarding viewing, testing and correcting errors in your wage reports.
- You will find the answers to most of your questions in the Frequently Asked Questions and Solutions (FAQ).
For general assistance using AccuWage Online, including navigation or results, call Employer Reporting Assistance at 1-800-772-6270 (toll free) for TTY call 1-800-325-0778 Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
AccuWage Online is a free application from Social Security Administration that enables you to check W-2 (Wage and Tax Statement) and W-2c (Corrected Wage and Tax Statement) Wage reports for correctness before uploading them to Business Services Online.