This is a summary of the latest changes and updates to the Electronic Records Express (ERE) Website. Summaries for past maintenance releases will be available for a minimum of 12 months.
In an effort to improve the users experience with ERE, the following enhancements were implemented during the May 16, 2015 Release:
- Provide a consistent look and feel to ensure a cohesive experience within all Social Security Administration (SSA) web applications
- Bulletin board information is now located at the top of the Homepage in the "System Notices" link
- User Instructions and FAQs are now displayed in the "User Resources" link
- Added Help Links on the homepage to provide descriptions of different application functions
- Updated screenshots and language within the User Instructions
- Increased document upload limit from 8 files to 10 files
- Appointment Date, Appointment Time, and Location fields on the eOR table will only be displayed for CE providers that deal solely on CE requests
- "Contact ODAR Office" is now called "Contact OHO Office"
- Users can manage their email notifications for "Electronic Outbound Requests (eOR)"
- Admins can reassign primary site contact when deleting a user that is a primary site contact for another account
- Replaced "Office Phone" with "Primary Phone" and "Cell Phone" with "Alternate Phone"
- Removed "Ext" field from Fax 1 and removed Fax 2 and Fax 2 Ext
- Removed "List All Accounts Alphabetically by User ID" under Search Accounts
- Added "SSA ID" as a new search criteria
- Indicate if the account is a "Demo" account within the account creation notification
- Secure Messaging is used in place of Transcription services
- Removed attachments during a "Reply" and "Reply All", attachments are only carried over in a "Forward" message
Close this window to return to the application.