The part of the monthly payment that is being withheld. Part of your payment may be withheld for:
- Medicare Premium payments,
- Overpayment of Social Security or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits,
- Excess earnings,
- Voluntary income tax withholding,
- Payment of your appointed representative.
- Enforcement of child, spousal or family support obligations,
- Court-ordered victim restitution,
- Collection of unpaid Federal taxes,
- Withholding to satisfy a current year Federal income tax liability, and
- Non-tax debt owed to other Federal agencies according to the Debt Collection Act of 1996 (Public Law 104-134).