Online Services That Are Not Available
Due to scheduled systems maintenance, the following Online Claims & Services applications, as well as data verification services, will not be available from 11 PM ET on Saturday, February 28 until 5 AM on Monday, March 2, 2015.
The services that will not be available are:
- Change your address or telephone number;
- Start or change direct deposit of your benefit payment;
- Check your benefit and payment information;
- Get a benefit verification letter;
- Get a replacement Medicare Card;
- Get a Form 1099/1042 -- Social Security Benefit Statement;
- Select or change the way you receive information from Social Security if you are blind or visually impaired;
- Use our Retirement Estimator;
- Check your earnings record;
- Get your Social Security Statement online;
- Block online and automated telephone access to your personal information;
- Apply for Social Security retirement or spouse's benefits;
- Apply for Social Security disability benefits or continue the application you already started;
- Apply for Medicare;
- Check your application status;
- Appeal our recent medical decision about your disability claim or continue the appeal you already started;
- Find out if you can get extra help with your Medicare prescription drug costs;
- File a Representative Payee Accounting Report;
- Business Services Online; and
- Government to Government Services Online.
You will still be able to:
- Find out what benefits you can apply for;
- Use our Benefit Planners;
- Find your full retirement age;
- Use our Quick Calculator; and
- Check employment opportunities
while the services listed above are not available.
We apologize for any inconvenience and and invite you to use all our online services after 5 AM on Monday morning.