Use our online services on Earth Day
What’s more, Social Security offers many of our popular services online. These services are more than just convenient and easy-to-use. They’re also great for the environment. There’s no paper, printing, postage, or travel needed. Our most popular online services include:
- Retirement Estimator: get a quick and personalized estimate of future Social Security retirement benefits. www.socialsecurity.gov/estimator
- Benefits Planner: Find out how much can be expected in retirement, disability, or spouse benefits. www.socialsecurity.gov/planners
- Retirement Application: Complete and submit a retirement application in as little as 15 minutes. www.socialsecurity.gov/retireonline
- Apply for disability benefits. www.socialsecurity.gov/applyfordisability
- Apply for Medicare benefits. www.socialsecurity.gov/medicareonly
Go to www.socialsecurity.gov/onlineservicesfor a complete list of all of our online services.
What Are You Doing About Going Green?
- On Earth Day, Commit to at Least 5 Actions to Protect the Environment
- Participate in the "It's My Environment" Video Project
- Actions You Can Take
- Save Energy and Money at Home and on the Road