§ 411.365. How does a State VR agency notify us about its choice of a payment system for use when functioning as an EN?

(a) The State VR agency must send us a letter telling us which EN payment system it will use when it functions as an EN with respect to a beneficiary who has a ticket.

(b) The director of the State agency administering or supervising the administration of the State plan approved under title I of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. 720 et seq.), or the director's designee must sign the State VR agency's letter described in paragraph (a) of this section.

[66 FR 67420, Dec. 28, 2001, as amended at 73 FR 29345, May 20, 2008]