1723.How do you prove that a child is in your care?

You can prove you have a child in your care by providing:

  1. Statements from you;

  2. If you and the child are living apart, a statement from one or both of the following:

    1. The person with whom the child is living; or

    2. An official of the school the child is attending; and

  3. Statements from other people who know the facts.

We furnish you with the forms you need.