1732.Statement by Person Knowing About Employment

1732.1How do you submit statements of persons who know about your employment and wages?

Persons who know about your employment and wages should make their statements on a Form SSA-795 (Statement of Claimant or Other Person), available at all Social Security offices. The statements must:

  1. Set out the facts on which the person bases his or her conclusions about the wages paid to you; and

  2. Show the periods for which the wages were paid.

1732.2Who qualifies as a person who knows about your employment and wage?

Sources for statements include your:

  1. Supervisors;

  2. Fellow employees;

  3. Banks, or others who regularly cashed you pay checks;

  4. Employment agencies; and

  5. Union officials.