2717.What happens if you return to the United States to visit?

If you visit the United States and stay for more than one full calendar month, we will no longer consider you to be residing outside the United States for any month after the first full calendar month you are in the United States. You will not be entitled to any SVB payments until you leave the United States and re-establish residence outside the United States.

A calendar month means all of the first day of a month through all of the last day of that month. For example, if you enter the United States on May 25 and stay throughout the entire month of June and leave the United States on July 5, you will not be entitled to SVB for the month of July.

Last Revised: Apr. 18, 2006