On September 28, 2015, Social Security awarded a contract to MAXIMUS Federal Services, Inc. of Reston, Virginia. The Ticket to Work Program Manager (TPM) contract combines the duties of the previous Operations Support Manager and Beneficiary Access and Support Services contracts.
The Ticket to Work Program Manager (TPM) is responsible for:
- Outreach to beneficiaries;
- Marketing the Ticket to Work program;
- Communicating with beneficiaries about the Ticket to Work Program;
- Facilitating beneficiary access to Ticket to Work providers, including Employment Networks (ENs), state Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) agencies, Work Incentives Planning Assistance projects (WIPAs) and Protection and Advocacy for Beneficiaries of Social Security (PABSS) organizations.
- Recruiting experienced and highly-qualified providers to participate as ENs;
- Assisting Social Security in monitoring EN participation in the Ticket to Work program;
- Supporting Ticket assignments and EN and VR payments for services; and
- Assisting Social Security in ensuring the quality and integrity of EN Ticket services.
Phone: 1-866-949-3687/1-866-833-2967 TTY