Health IT Partners
Full Partner List
As of 11/16/20, there are 200 partner organizations representing 26,728 participating providers. See the Full List of Health IT Partners.
Examples of Partner Success Stories
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC)
"It was an honor to participate." – Dr. John Halamka, CIO
Cedars-Sinai Health System
“It has been a pleasure working with the SSA. This interface is a win-win for our patients and for us.”
– Darren Dworkin, CIO and Senior VP of Information Systems
"For our patients getting coverage more quickly is a huge benefit."
– Terri Ripley, Director of Systems and Programming
Group Health Cooperative
“This was a logical next step for us” – Don Lewis, Chief Technical Officer
“The federal government’s involvement paved the way for secure exchange of records.”
– Candice Tofts, Director of Medical Records
Indiana Health Information Exchange/Regenstrief Institute
“This is a real example of the kind of efficiency promised by HIT”
– John Kansky, President & CEO
– Dr. William Tierney, CEO, Regenstrief Institute
Inland Northwest Health Services (INHS)
"Streamlining the [disability determination] process is a wonderful idea that is benefiting the public."
– Nancye Lahue, Director of Meditech Department, Complimentary Systems and Government Project for IRM, the technology division of INHS
"Health IT provides the right information for the right patient at the right time."
– Seth Selkow, Director of HIE Engagement
"This initiative is growing."
– Steve Warren, Director of Health Information Management
Martin Health System
“Loved the project plan SSA developed.” – Susan Moore, Clinical Applications Analyst
"I absolutely felt like every ounce of effort we were putting in was being matched by our partners at SSA."
– Michael Matthews, CEO
MemorialCare Health System
“Seamlessly exchanging clinical summaries facilitates the adjudication of disability claims and is a major patient satisfier.”
– Harris R. Stutman, MD, Executive Director Clinical Informatics
New Mexico Health Information Collaborative
"Everyone shared a great sense of accomplishment."
– Mark Butler, IT Project Manager
Oregon Community Health Information Network (OCHIN)
"This project is the clearest case of ROI of any IT project I’ve been involved in.”
– Mike Matull, Data Integration and Interface Team Manager
“The interaction with SSA is seamless, and very efficient.” – Marion Swaim, Sentara’s VP of Health Information and Finance Administration
“It really proves the value of electronic information exchange” – Dr. Richard Vaughn, CMIO
United States Department of Defense
United States Department of Veterans Affairs
“…this partnership allows Social Security and VA to share the Veteran’s health information electronically in minutes.”
– Dr. David Shulkin, Under Secretary for Health