|SOURCE: Social Security Administration, Supplemental Security Record, 100 percent data.
|NOTES: The Social Security Administration reported expenditures of $7,911,000 for calendar year 2017 in federally administered payments to SSI recipients.
|(X) = suppressed to avoid disclosing information about particular individuals.
- A: Living independently.
- Includes aged and blind recipients who live in their own household or are in certified private medical facilities where Medicaid does not pay more than 50 percent of the cost of care. Also includes blind children under age 18 living in their parents' household.
- B: Living in the household of another.
- Includes aged and blind recipients residing in a federal Code B living arrangement.
- C: Domiciliary care (aged and blind).
- Includes aged and blind recipients who live in private nonmedical facilities or in residential facilities serving 16 or fewer persons that provide personal care and services and who are unrelated to the proprietor.
|CONTACT: (410) 965-0090 or email@example.com.