|SOURCE: Social Security Administration, Supplemental Security Record, 100 percent data.
|NOTES: The Social Security Administration reported expenditures of $21,600,000 for calendar year 2020 in federally administered payments to SSI recipients.
|(X) = suppressed to avoid disclosing information about particular individuals.
- C: Living with an essential person.
- Includes recipients who are not living in the household of another or in a foster care home for adults and who have one or more essential persons.
- G: Domiciliary care facility for adults.
- Includes adult recipients (aged 18 or older) certified by the state to be residing in nonmedical residential care facilities.
- H: Personal care boarding home.
- Includes adult recipients (aged 18 or older) certified by the state to be residing in nonmedical residential care facilities licensed by the Department of Welfare as a personal care boarding home. The facility offers supervision in personal care matters. It can be a for-profit facility.
|CONTACT: (410) 965-0090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.