1727.What evidence can you submit if your employer's records are not available?

When evidence based directly on employer records is not available, you can submit two or more of the following:

  1. Pay envelopes, vouchers, and similar unsigned employer wage statements given to you, a State agency, or another Federal agency (see §1728);

  2. Union records (see §1729);

  3. Your income tax returns (see §1730);

  4. Records of State unemployment compensation agencies based on evidence other than the employer's records (see §1731);

  5. Statements of persons having knowledge of the facts (see §1732);

  6. Your personal records (see §1733); or

  7. Other acceptable evidence.

The types of evidence listed in this section must show clearly the amount of wages paid and when they were paid.