AccuWage Online provides a more user-friendly option for testing wage reports in the current EFW2/EFW2C formats. It eliminates the download compatibility issues many users experienced with AccuWage Downloadable, which is no longer available beginning 9/23/17. AccuWage Online is accessed by logging on to Business Services Online and going to the Employer Wage Reporting webpage. You will need to log in with your BSO username and password. AccuWage Online is the fourth tab. Click here to get started using the AccuWage Online application. For more information, please see the AccuWage Online Help Guide.
Below are helpful tips about AccuWage Online:
- Please remember to upload and submit your Formatted Wage File after testing it through AccuWage Online.
- Your testing experience will take considerably less time if you zip your file. SSA strongly recommends that all wage reports submitters zip their files before running them through AccuWage Online. For instructions on how to zip your file, please see the FAQ.
- AccuWage Online can test a max file size of 350MB before zipped.
- In order to use AccuWage Online to test wage reports, you must have a valid Business Services Online (BSO) username and password with the employer services profile. For instructions on registering for a BSO username and password, please see the FAQ.
- The AccuWage Online Help Guide contains extensive information regarding viewing, testing and correcting errors in your wage reports.
- You will find the answers to most of your questions in the Frequently Asked Questions and Solutions (FAQ).
AccuWage Online is a free application from Social Security Administration that enables you to check W-2 (Wage and Tax Statement) and W-2c (Corrected Wage and Tax Statement) Wage reports for correctness before uploading them to Business Services Online.