IMPORTANT NOTE: Some internet browsers are not allowing Java plugins or require Java plugins to be enabled. Below you will find a list of browsers that are and are not compatible with AccuWage TY15.
- AccuWage TY15 is not compatible with
- Google Chrome version 45 or higher. Please use a different browser such as Firefox or Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher.
- Edge, the Windows 10 default browser. Please use Internet Explorer 11 available on Windows 10.
- AccuWage TY15 is compatible with
- Firefox when Java plugin is allowed.
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher if Active X and Java SSV helper plugin are enabled.
For more information on the System Configuration Requirements, please click here. For more information on how to enable the java plugins in Firefox or Internet Explorer, please see the Troubleshooting page. For additional information, please see the FAQ document.
12/07/15 - The AccuWage TY14 version has been removed. The AccuWage TY15 version works with current and prior year wage submissions. We recommend that wage submitters uninstall any prior versions of AccuWage before downloading the software for the current tax year.
10/26/15 - A new version of AccuWage 2015 has been released to address the download issues reported on Friday, October 23rd.
9/21/15 - The AccuWage 2015 application is available to test wage reports in the current EFW2-EFW2C formats. The most current version of AccuWage 2015 works with current and prior year wage submissions. We recommend that wage submitters uninstall prior versions of AccuWage before downloading the software for the current tax year.
The Quick Links on the top right hand corner provides two links to download AccuWage 2015 application. If using any assistive software such as Dragon, Jaws or Magic, please download AccuWage using the second link marked “compatible with assistive software”. To navigate the table for the first time using the JAWS screen reader, please select ‘insert and right arrow’ and use the arrow keys for navigation in the table.
Please Note: The first link requires a Java Runtime of 1.7.6 or higher. The second link requires a Java Runtime of 1.8.40 or higher. For additional information regarding the minimum system configuration, please see the AccuWage 2015 Help Guide. For additional information regarding Java, please see the FAQ link for the Frequently Asked Questions.
For general assistance using AccuWage, including navigation or results, call Employer Reporting Assistance at 1-800-772-6270 (toll free)
for TTY call 1-800-325-0778
Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
If you experience problems installing or running AccuWage and need technical assistance, call 1-888-772-2970 (toll free).
Below is a series of links that provide more information about AccuWage:
- Visit our Troubleshooting page for help with downloading problems.
- The AccuWage 2015 Help Guide contains extensive information regarding viewing, testing and correcting errors in wage report files.
- System Configuration Checklist is a listing of questions to include in your email to email@example.com that will enable us to find the root cause and provide solutions to installation issues.
- Visit the FAQ link for the Frequently Asked Questions and Solutions document. It contains the most common questions about downloading AccuWage and some of the more difficult installation questions.
AccuWage is a free software from Social Security Administration.
The software allows you to check W-2 (Wage and Tax Statement) and W-2c (Corrected Wage and Tax Statement) reports for correctness before you send them to Social Security Administration.
First, you need to download and install AccuWage software on your PC. Then, specify the directory where your W2REPORT or W2CREPORT file is located. AccuWage reads the file and informs you of any errors it detects.
The AccuWage software identifies most of the common format errors in wage submissions. Using this software greatly reduces submission rejections. Please be aware that even if no errors are identified by AccuWage, your submission could be returned because of other errors.
The user explicitly acknowledges that all shareware obtained from this site is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and that the risk of using shareware obtained from this site, including the entire costs of all necessary remedies, is with that user.
- To test wage reports created in the 2015 EFW2/EFW2C format for submission during calendar year 2016 using a Java Runtime of 1.7.6 or higher - Download AccuWage - 2015 Tax Year.
- To test wage reports created in the 2015 EFW2/EFW2C format for submission during calendar year 2016 using a Java Runtime of 1.8.40 or higher and assistive software - Download AccuWage - 2015 Tax Year (compatible with Assistive Software).