Fee-for-Service Licensing

Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska all require a business licenses if your organization is a health care provider, respite or long term care facility. However these States do not require a “general” business permit or license for a business exclusively operating as a fee-for-service representative payee.

Missouri does require that you register your business with the State.

Below are links to information about operating your own business in each of the states in our region:

Iowa | Kansas | Missouri | Nebraska