Online Services (En español)
Monday - Friday 5 AM - 1 AM ET
| Saturday 5 AM - 11 PM ET
| Sunday 8 AM - 11:30 PM ET
We are constantly expanding our online services to give you freedom and control when conducting business with Social Security. Today, you can apply for retirement, disability, and Medicare benefits online, check the status of an application or appeal, request a replacement Social Security card (in most areas), print a benefit verification letter, and more – from anywhere and from any of your devices!
Popular Online Services:
Online Services by Topic:
Estimate Future Benefits
Online Services for Businesses, Governments, Organizational Payees and Third Parties
- Use Business Services Online to report wages and use our other online services for businesses.
- Verify Social Security numbers.
- Use Government to Government Services Online.
- Submit health or school records related to disability claims using Electronic Records Express.
- Select or change the way you receive information from Social Security if you are a Representative Payee and you are blind or visually impaired.
- File a Representative Payee Accounting Report as an organization.