Skip to main content
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Get tax form (1099/1042S)

Download a copy of your 1099 or 1042S tax form so you can report your Social Security income on your tax return.

Other ways to complete this task

Use our automated phone assistance

Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in English and Spanish.

When you hear "How can I help you today?" say "ten ninety-nine."