Jobs With Social Security

How to File an Application for Employment

Jobs with Social Security are posted on our website, Jobs and are also posted on the U.S. Office of Personnel Management's USAJobs website, The qualifications and promotion potential for each position will be included in the announcement.

To apply you must send either a resume or form OF-612 in accordance with the instructions on the Vacancy Announcement.

Please send us any comments or suggestions you have about our web site.