The 2013 OASDI Trustees Report, officially called "The 2013 Annual Report of the Board of Trustees of the Federal Old-Age and Survivors Insurance and Federal Disability Insurance Trust Funds," presents the current and projected financial status of the trust funds. The report is available in PDF, a printer-friendly format.
Requests for a printed copy of the 2013 Trustees Report may be submitted by filling out our request form.
Supplemental Single-Year TablesTrustees Report tables containing 75-year projections show every fifth year. We provide supplemental tables by single year for readers requiring more detail. For many of these tables we also provide historical data. Reference should always be made to the published report for context and explanation of terminology.
Documentation of Key Assumptions
- Demographic assumptions used in the projections that determine the actuarial status of the trust funds
- Ultimate economic assumptions used in the projections that determine the actuarial status of the trust funds
See model documentation for a description of all assumptions and methods used in the projections.
- Description of the methods used in the long range projections that determine the actuarial status of the trust funds
- Description of the methods used in the short range projections of trust fund operations
- Summary of the latest report for the Social Security and Medicare programs (also available in printer-friendly PDF)
- Trustees Report on the financial status of the Medicare program
Special reports on OASI or DI Trust Fund assets dropping below 20 percent of annual cost within 10 years: