§ 402.55. Materials available at district offices and branch offices.
(a) Materials available for inspection. The following are available or will be made available for inspection at the district offices and branch offices:
(1) Compilation of the Social Security Laws.
(2) Social Security Administration regulations under the retirement, survivors, disability, and supplemental security income programs, i.e., 20 CFR parts 401, 402, 404, 416, and 422; and the Social Security Administration's regulations under part B of title IV (Black Lung Benefits) of the Federal Coal Mine Health and Safety Act of 1969, 20 CFR part 410.
(3) Social Security Rulings.
(4) Social Security Handbook.
(5) Social Security Acquiescence Rulings.
(b) Materials available for inspection and copying. The following materials are available or will be made available for inspection and copying at the district offices and branch offices (fees may be applicable per §§ 402.155 through 402.185):
(1) SSA Program Operations Manual System.
(2) SSA Organization Manual.
(3) Handbook for State Social Security Administrators.
(4) Indexes to the materials listed in paragraph (a) of this section and in this paragraph (b) and an index to the Hearings, Appeals and Litigation Law (HALLEX) manual.
(5) Index of Administrative Staff Manuals and Instructions.