§ 411.465. What are the minimum requirements for an IWP?
(a) An IWP must include at least—
(1) A statement of the vocational goal developed with the beneficiary, including, as appropriate, goals for earnings and job advancement;
(2) A statement of the services and supports necessary for the beneficiary to accomplish that goal;
(3) A statement of any terms and conditions related to the provision of these services and supports;
(4) A statement that the EN may not request or receive any compensation for the costs of services and supports from the beneficiary;
(5) A statement of the conditions under which an EN may amend the IWP or terminate the relationship;
(6) A statement of the beneficiary's rights under the Ticket to Work program, including the right to retrieve the ticket at any time if the beneficiary is dissatisfied with the services being provided by the EN;
(7) A statement of the remedies available to the beneficiary, including information on the availability of advocacy services and assistance in resolving disputes through the State Protection and Advocacy (P&A) System;
(8) A statement of the beneficiary's rights to privacy and confidentiality regarding personal information, including information about the beneficiary's disability;
(9) A statement of the beneficiary's right to seek to amend the IWP (the IWP can be amended if both the beneficiary and the EN agree to the change); and
(10) A statement of the beneficiary's right to have a copy of the IWP made available to the beneficiary, including in an accessible format chosen by the beneficiary.
(b) The EN will be responsible for ensuring that each IWP contains this information.