1417.What forms are filed for partnerships?

A partnership is required to file Form 1065 (Partnership Return of Income) to show each partner's share of partnership's income or loss. If you are a partner in a business, you should include your share of the partnership net earnings (or loss) from self-employment on your individual tax return.