SSA logo: link to Social Security Online home2709. Where can you file for SVB?

You can file for SVB at any of the following places:

  1. An SSA office;

  2. The SSA Division of the U.S. Veterans Affairs Regional Office in Manila, Philippines; or

  3. A U.S. Embassy or consulate abroad.

Last Revised: Apr. 18, 2006