What help can I receive?
Medicare beneficiaries can qualify for Extra Help with their Medicare prescription drug plan costs. The Extra Help is estimated to be worth about $4,000 per year. To qualify for the Extra Help, a person must be receiving Medicare, have limited resources and income, and reside in one of the 50 States or the District of Columbia.
- Information on the Extra Help program
- See if you qualify for Extra Help and apply
- Extra Help forms and publications
- Extra Help information for caregivers and organizations
- Extra Help information in other languages
- Information on the review of your eligibility
- The official U.S. Government site for people with Medicare
- Understanding Medicare enrollment periods