Thank you for using my Social Security...
We hope you enjoyed your online service experience with us today. We look forward to your next visit.
Remember, if you receive benefits or have Medicare, you can use your my Social Security online account to:
- Get your benefit verification letter;
- Check your benefit and payment information and your earnings record;
- Change your address and phone number;
- Start or change direct deposit of your benefit payment;
- Get a replacement Medicare card; and
- Get a replacement SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S for tax season.
If you do not receive benefits, you can:
- Get your Social Security Statement, to review:
- Estimates of your future retirement, disability, and survivors benefits;
- Your earnings once a year to verify the amounts we posted are correct; and
- The estimated Social Security and Medicare taxes you’ve paid.
- Get a benefit verification letter stating that:
- You never received Social Security benefits, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Medicare; or
- You received benefits in the past, but do not currently receive them (The letter will include the date your benefits stopped and how much you received that year.); or
- You applied for benefits but haven’t received an answer yet.