The 2023 OASDI Trustees Report
The 2023 OASDI Trustees Report, officially called "The 2023 Annual Report of the Board of Trustees of the Federal Old-Age and Survivors Insurance and Federal Disability Insurance Trust Funds," presents the current and projected financial status of the trust funds.
The Trustees Report includes many tables containing historical data and projections. For convenience, we provide the reader with links to view all of these tables in one place, without the accompanying text of the report. Note that the tables in the report generally present results only for every fifth year. Therefore, we also provide links to supplemental tables by single year for readers requiring more detail. Reference should always be made to the published report for context and explanation of terminology.
|2023 Trustees Report||Available formats|
|Tables Included in the Report|
|Figures Included in the Report|
|Supplemental Single-Year Tables|
Documentation of Key Assumptions
- Demographic assumptions used in the projections that determine the actuarial status of the trust funds
- Long-range economic assumptions used in the projections that determine the actuarial status of the trust funds
- Long-range disability assumptions used in the projections that determine the actuarial status of the trust funds
See model documentation for a description of all assumptions and methods used in the projections.
- Description of the methods used in the long-range projections that determine the actuarial status of the trust funds
- Description of the methods used in the short-range projections of trust fund operations
- Summary of the latest report for the Social Security and Medicare programs (also available in printer-friendly PDF)
- Trustees Report on the financial status of the Medicare program
Special reports on OASI or DI Trust Fund assets dropping below 20 percent of annual cost within 10 years: