Información para el empleador en Español

Welcome Back!

As a CPA, Accountant, Enrolled Agent, or other third party, you can electronically file W-2s on behalf of your clients. Plus, your clients will not have to sign a W-3, and they won’t have to mail Copy A of the paper W-2s.

You will need to register for a User ID and Password. You will not need to register for a separate User ID and Password for each of your clients.

You only have to register once!

silver ballSocial Security Number Verification Service

silver ballWhat's New for Tax Year 2024