Manage the Present with the Representative Payee Portal
The Representative Payee Portal is a central portal for individual representative payees with a my Social Security account to conduct their own business or manage direct deposit, wage reporting, and annual reporting for their beneficiaries.
Sign in to or create your personal my Social Security account today!
Select “My Account” to use the Representative Payee Portal for your own business:
- Estimate your future benefits
- Print your online Social Security statement
- Request a replacement Social Security card (in qualifying states)
- View your current benefit details
- Check the status of your Social Security application
- Set up or change your direct deposit information
- Get a proof of income letter
- Change your address, if you receive benefits
Select “Representative Payee Services” to conduct business for your beneficiaries:
- View current benefit details
- Update or enroll in direct deposit
- Complete annual accounting
- Report wages
Already have a my Social Security Account?
Sign in to your account and start using the Representative Payee Portal.
Still have questions?
If you have questions or need help understanding how to check the status of your Social Security application online, call our toll-free number at 1-800-772-1213 or visit your Social Security office. If you are deaf or hard of hearing, call our toll-free TTY number, 1-800-325-0778, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.